[WikiEN-l] This page has been accessed times.

Anthere anthere5 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 7 07:17:15 UTC 2002

--- Pierre Abbat <phma at webjockey.net> wrote:
> I just deleted a page of garbage and at the bottom
> of the deletion page it
> says "This page has been accessed times. The page
> was last modified 23:59 Dec
> 31, 1969. This page is available under the GNU
> FDL.". Xo?
>
> phma

Quote from an "old" harassment to Brion

------

weird thing. Somebody linked fr:agriculture durable to
en:sustainable agriculture. This is currently an empty
page, but the history show the page was created in
1969 31th of december ??? What is going on ?
user:anthere

The page doesn't exist. That's what you get if you're
foolish enough to click "history" for a page that
doesn't exist. :)  It probably should display a
message like "Page doesn't exist, there is no history"
instead of trying to convert a bunch of zeroes into a
meaningful history display, but since it's harmless
and cosmetic and rarely comes up (linked to
nonexistent pages normally are edit pages, which don't
have a history link) nobody's got around to fixing it
yet. --Brion 10:15 Nov 16, 2002 (UTC)