[WikiEN-l] Edit war over "Palestinian"

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Fri Dec 6 17:56:09 UTC 2002

I am trying to avert an edit war over the [[Palestinian]] article, but I need advice or maybe help. On the other hand, there may be less of a problem than I think there is.

It's hard for me to be objective, because I myself just finished overhauling the article this week, after it sat idle for about 2 months.

Also, I am way too pro-Israeli to be able to detect my own bias on any article relating to the Arab-Israeli conflict.

----

A new IP address made some lengthy additions, and when RK put in his 2 cents, the newbie reverted RK's changes. I advised RK on his talk page to hold off and see where the new guy is taking this.

Any advice? Does anything need to be done? Am I making a mountain out of a molehill?

Ed Poor, aka Uncle Ed