[WikiEN-l] celebrating

Tucci tucci528 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 5 01:28:28 UTC 2002

To celebrate my newfound sysop status, I had an idea.
It is my impression that celebrities generally have
publicity photos that are widely circulated to
potential agents or whatever.  Has anybody ever tried
e-mailing a big talent agency with famous clients and
asking for the rights to use publicity photos in
articles?  I'd think they'd try to find some way to
come up with a public domain photo--more publicity is
always a good thing.

Potly yours, Tokerboy