[Wikide-l] Pflege der Skins, was Re: Erscheinungsbild der Gesichteten

Tim 'avatar' Bartel wikipedia at computerkultur.org
Di Jun 10 15:29:55 UTC 2008

Hi,

Am 10. Juni 2008 16:42 schrieb Rainer Zenz <mail at rainerzenz.de>:
> Wie ist das eigentlich bisher gelaufen? Die existierenden Skins hat ja
> auch irgendwann mal jemand international eingeführt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Petition_for_the_return_of_the_Old_Wikipedia

I don't really like a few things about new skin, and I especially
don't like the way it was sprung on everyone with no warning and
without being fully tested. However, now that it is deployed, I think
the issues are getting systematically resolved and that reverting now
would cause more problems than it's worth. -Lommer 22:34, 2 Jun 2004
(UTC)

This new Wikipedia skin doesn't have to be that bad. Of course, it
looks like Windows XP, but with some changes (well, quite a lot) I
could even accept it, if it weren't for one thing: Was the Wikipedia
community ever informed of the skin change before it happend? Was
there ever a big note at the top of the Main Page encouraging
Wikipedians to vote in this matter? Well, at least I didn't see one.
I've finally found a voting page, but it was hidden in a list under
Community Portal/Current polls. This is a MAJOR change to Wikipedia. A
notice should have been placed on the Main Page with a link to a
voting page at least a week before the change. –The Phoenix 09:08, 23
Jun 2004 (UTC)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Historical_archive/Petition_for_the_return_of_the_Old_Wikipedia
26 zu 31 ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=MediaWiki_talk:Monobook.css&oldid=3864033
und Folgeversionen sind auch interessant zu lesen...

Tschüss, Tim.

--
http://wikipedistik.de