[Toolserver-l] Repositories for bot code

Marcin Cieslak saper at saper.info
Sun Sep 11 23:11:13 UTC 2011

>> Dr. Trigon <dr.trigon at surfeu.ch> wrote:
>
> There are additional files, according to my repo [1] and it is
> based on pywikipedia r8990 (not the newest one - which is important).
>
> [1] https://fisheye.toolserver.org/changelog/drtrigon
>
> So there are no changes to the files in r8990.
>
> is needed in order for the bot to work - and crutial to use to
> correct revision.

I extracted all files that are not there (there are
also some i18n differences).

bot_control.py
clean_user_sandbox.py
Doxyfile
dtbext
dtbext/dtbext_pywikibot
dtbext/dtbext_pywikibot/dtbext_exceptions.py
dtbext/dtbext_pywikibot/__init__.py
dtbext/dtbext_pywikibot/dtbext_textlib.py
dtbext/dtbext_pywikibot/__init__.pyc
dtbext/dtbext_basic.py
dtbext/__init__.py
dtbext/dtbext_userlib.py
dtbext/dtbext_wikipedia.py
dtbext/dtbext_date.py
script_wui.py
subster_irc.py
subster.py
sum_disc.py
tests
tests/dtbext_tester.py

Maybe the quick redirect code should be checked (I thing Page()
does not need to full get() to check for redirect), maybe
there should be a separate Section class in pywikipedia - are there are more
issues?

Btw. did you try to make your WUI code to work as the userinterface
(in "userinterfaces" directory)?

//Saper