[Toolserver-l] / on willow was full — postmortem

DaB. WP at daniel.baur4.info
Fri Sep 9 12:46:13 UTC 2011

Hello all,

between midnight and 11 o'clock (both time-valuies are estimates and UTC)
willow was unusable, because the root-partion of willow had run full by a tool
which flooded the user-log (I messaged the tool-runers seperatly already).

I cleaned some old audit-logs and moved the big user-log out of the way. I
also rebooted willow to make sure that the space was freeed and that all
crashed services run again.

I should now usable again. If not, please fill a bug. For details you can take
a look at [1].

Sincerly,
DaB.

[1] https://jira.toolserver.org/browse/MNT-1079

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 2B255885