[Toolserver-l] Tool for Countdown to 20 Million Articles Needed

Daniel Kinzler daniel at brightbyte.de
Fri Sep 9 12:32:47 UTC 2011

Hi all!

Apparently, we are approaching 20 Million pages worldwide (by some count. I have
no idea what that actually includes). Does anyone here know of a nice
counter/countdown tool we could use to show this off? Like the nice counter we
had für the billionth edit last year, perhaps.

I'm aware that this number can never be accurate, and there are several valid
definitions of "page", etc. I'm just looking for something that is "close
enough" to show off.

Does this exist? Or would anyone like to write it?

Cheers
Daniel

PS: please CC catrin in your replies, she isn't on this list