[Toolserver-l] sql-s1-userr no longer have commons

DaB. WP at daniel.baur4.info
Mon Oct 3 12:11:34 UTC 2011

Hello all,

today the sql-partion on thyme (the server which hosts sql-s1-user) finaly
became full so replication was not longer possible. The German Verein works on
a solution to expand the disc-capazity but that will take some time. As
interim-solution, I dropped the copy of commons on thyme. So that reason it
will not longer be possible to join enwiki with commons AND a user-database.
If you need to join enwiki with commons you can still use sql-s1-rr and if you
need to join enwiki with a user-database you can still use sql-s1-user. I will
try to setup federation to fix this, but I'm not sure if it will works.

Sincerly,
DaB.

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 2B255885