[Toolserver-l] Quick response if possible / re. teacher, class editing

c h chzz at live.co.uk
Fri May 13 12:41:36 UTC 2011

Briefly: an English teacher is insisting you / WMF (via emails) have said it's OK for his class to share an account. We've tried very nicely helping him make drafts and not share, but he's insistent; indeed now claiming it is a 'crime against humanity'. It's ongoing; they've created a couple of test live articles, and been warned by several.

I've tried my damnedest to help 'em, but...they're about to be blocked, I think.

I just want to check - did you indicate anything to him, giving him the OK to share accounts?

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/Incidents#Teacher_.2F_class_editing

Cheers.