[Toolserver-l] Changes to mail forwarding

Marcin Cieslak saper at saper.info
Sat Feb 26 19:30:29 UTC 2011

Thank you for your explanations. I think I understand now clearly this change.

>> River Tarnell <r.tarnell at IEEE.ORG> wrote:
>
> ... which mean that if you send mail from a Toolserver system, it will
> be delivered by that system, whether it's delivered locally or forwarded
> elsewhere.  This includes mail from SGE and from cron, and it applies
> even if you send mail to an @toolserver.org address.

I just tried emailing saper at toolserver.org from both willow and nightshade,
as well as externally. My external account gets the mail (all three emails)
but none of the local accounts does (neither nightshade, willow, hawthorn,
clematis, wolfsbane or ortelius). Is this because of my $HOME/.forward?

Local emailing works (except for the TS-955).

//Marcin