[Toolserver-l] ZWS configuration

Danny B. Wikipedia.Danny.B at email.cz
Thu Feb 10 17:19:08 UTC 2011

Hello,

is there ZWS configuration available to view somewhere?

I'm particularly looking for things like list and order of default documents (directory indexes) and content types ATM, but I think it would be useful to have such relevant configuration settings which have direct influence on behavior written somewhere if it's not yet, maybe https://wiki.toolserver.org/view/ZWS/Default_config or so... However, if it already exists, please navigate me, thanks.

Kind regards

Danny B.