[Toolserver-l] rrdtool and netstats on TS

Dr. Trigon dr.trigon at surfeu.ch
Wed Feb 2 17:13:29 UTC 2011

Hello all

Has anybody ever used rrdtool on TS through python? Anyone recently?

I am trying to get this working, but I always get:

(process:26600): Pango-CRITICAL **: No modules found:
No builtin or dynamically loaded modules were found.
PangoFc will not work correctly.
This probably means there was an error in the creation of:
  '/etc/opt/ts/pango/pango.modules'
You should create this file by running:
  pango-querymodules > '/etc/opt/ts/pango/pango.modules'

(process:26600): Pango-WARNING **: failed to choose a font, expect ugly
output. engine-type='PangoRenderFc', script='common'

(process:26600): Pango-WARNING **: failed to choose a font, expect ugly
output. engine-type='PangoRenderFc', script='latin'

google tells me there is e.g. TS-706 [1] dealing with similar issues
but it does not seems to work for me...

The other question is regarding http://toolserver.org/~daniel/stats/
which was not updated since Sep. 2010; why is this? Was this 'service'
shut down?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance...

Greetings

[1] https://jira.toolserver.org/browse/TS-706