[Toolserver-l] z-dat-s7-a (sql-s7) also crashed

DaB. WP at daniel.baur4.info
Wed Aug 24 12:20:43 UTC 2011

Hello all,

z-dat-s7-a also crashed arround morning, but the reason looks different to me.
We have no other host which carries s7 so I can't switch over.  I managed to
start s7 again, but I will leave it read-only (and without replication)
because I fear the further writes will crash it totaly.
I'm dumping the data of s7 at the moment so I can re-import it later (I hope
that will fix it). The reimport will cause a downtime of unknown lenght – I
will send a email before I start.

Sincerly,
DaB.

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 2B255885