[Toolserver-l] How much wiki-data is too much?

Ariel T. Glenn ariel at wikimedia.org
Sun May 16 00:38:45 UTC 2010

Στις 15-05-2010, ημέρα Σαβ, και ώρα 23:14 +0200, ο/η Platonides έγραψε:
> Conrad Irwin wrote:
> > In the event that I can't publish these files here, is there another
> > Wikimedia-related place I could?
> >
> > Conrad
>
> Maybe you could convince Tomasz to run your script on dumps.wikimedia.org

If the datasets would be useful to more than just a couple people, we
could consider it for the "datasets" host, which is meant for image
colections, piles of statistics, our standard dumps and other datasets
useful to the public.

Ariel