[Toolserver-l] Getting lengths of old revisions

Euro euro at toolserver.org
Thu Feb 18 22:39:54 UTC 2010

Hi there,

I would also love to see such a script. The next step would be to run it on ALL OLD EDITS of every db und add the according values in the replication of the revision tables.

Maybe this can be done even easier with the XML-Dumps. I advice you to ask Felipe Ortega who wrote WikiXRay:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiXRay

Greetings and good luck

euro

8<          8<          8<          8<          8<

Nachricht von Aryeh Gregor am 18.02.2010 18:52: