[Toolserver-l] Changes to expired accounts web hosting

Titoxd @ Wikimedia titoxd.wikimedia at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 18:43:45 UTC 2010

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 7:49 AM, DaB. <WP at daniel.baur4.info> wrote:

> Hello,
> At Friday 05 February 2010 15:45:21 DaB. wrote:
> > I requested such a policy (with a draft (even a english one))
>
> If somebody is interested, the DRAFT can be found under [1]. I updated it
> today and added some stuff from the discussion here. I'm of corse
> interested
> in response (and fixing of my bad english), but I can't guarantee that it
> will
> ever accept by the WMDE.
>
> Sincerly,
> DaB.
>
> [1] https://wiki.toolserver.org/view/Toollizenz/draft/en
>
> --
> wp-blog.de

Looks good, but there is one bit in the page that has a bit of unclear
wording:

"The source code of every tool is licensed under a free (like BSD) or *
GPL-compatible*[1]<https://wiki.toolserver.org/view/Toollizenz/draft/en#cite_note-0>
license
by default, if it is at all possible. If this is not possible due to a less
free component (like a code library), the source code adopts the license of
the library by default."
Would it be safe to say that the source code would be dual-licensed here, or
am I reading it wrong?

Titoxd.