[Toolserver-l] Changes to rules

DaB. WP at daniel.baur4.info
Fri Feb 5 13:57:23 UTC 2010

Hello,
At Friday 05 February 2010 14:45:25 DaB. wrote:
> mentioned on this list, nor toolserver-announce-l. Would an admin mind
> saying why this was necessary?

I added the new paragraph more as a clarification then a rule. I think that it
is clear that the toolserver can not used to bring harm over wikimedia-
projects (that's the rule); because the watch-table is special (like the
archive-table) I added a paragraph there too.

But you are right, that I should have send an eMail to you about the change.

The why: I don't like it to point on somebody and say "It was his/her fault"
(at least not until the situation is definitive clear) - let's us say that a
recently occurrence told me that we need a clarification.

Sincerly,
DaB.

--
wp-blog.de