[Toolserver-l] Changes to expired accounts web hosting

James Alexander jamesofur at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 02:57:11 UTC 2010

Well I would think that we would be able to have them "opt-in" to the
free licence in the same way that wikimedia does (you agree to it when
you signup/submit something). We would just be giving them the
opportunity to opt-out of that and still use the service. I would tend
to agree with having an opt-out function, mostly for legitimate
concerns like Pathoschilds.

James

James Alexander
james.alexander at rochester.edu
jamesofur at gmail.com
100 gmail invites and no one to give them to :( let me know if you want one :)