[Toolserver-l] Changes to expired accounts web hosting

Tim Alder tim at alder-digital.de
Thu Feb 4 23:10:45 UTC 2010

I like the idea of Daniel Schwen. We could learn a lot if we could look
into the scripts of the other users and could reuse parts of it.
Every editor on wikipedia publish each content under free licences, so
why should this be on toolserver not so?
I wouldn't publish all scripts to the world but they should be readable
for all users with a toolserver account.

So I would like to ask: Is somebody against this way? And what are the
reason?

So than we should ask at the next expired account mail which free
license everybody like and ok.

Greetings Kolossos