[Toolserver-l] mysql quries killing script

Mashiah Davidson mashiah.davidson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 20:52:17 UTC 2010

Hello,

One day it was announced that long running queries are being killed in
case the replag exceeds some value.

I've added a simple piece of code to my tools, which prints replag
info in case a query is killed and a few days ago I've got the
following result:

ERROR 1317 (70100) at line 6874: Query execution was interrupted
last replicated timestamp: 20101207214400
replag: 00:00:01

Could anyone explain whether it was possible that a query (even a long
running one) has been killed when replag was so good?

mashiah