[Toolserver-l] Account-Extending December

DaB. WP at daniel.baur4.info
Sun Nov 22 16:42:43 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I got several eMails from you (and 1 spam already). Below is the list of
accounts I will extend tonight, so if you ARE on this list, everything should
be fine for you. If you are NOT on this list, then you didn't send me an eMail
or I didn't get it - please (re)send it.

For the people which joined us before 15. November and who did not read our
mailinglists before today, please read the eMail at [1] - it tells you what to
do.

BTW: If you account was created after 15. November, your account is already
extended (if you are unsure, just login, the login-screen tells you when your
account will expire).

I will send an update next Sunday. Nice weekend :-).

[1] http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/toolserver-announce/2009-
November/000190.html

Sincerly,
DaB.