[Toolserver-l] new servers arrived

Daniel Kinzler daniel at brightbyte.de
Sat May 30 11:07:51 UTC 2009

Hi all

I'm happy to inform you that the new servers arrived in amsterdam. So we will
soon have: a new place for user home directories, a replacement for zedler (s2
database), a second login server, and an extra toolserver for OpenStreetMap stuff.

It will be a while until all is installed and set up. Full functionality is
expected to be available after the next regular maintenance window, july 6th.
Some parts may become available earlier, but we are out of room in our rack, so
we can't set up everything before the new rack is ready.

-- daniel