[Toolserver-l] Perl Fast CGI script can't access locally installed modules

Andrew Dunbar hippytrail at gmail.com
Tue May 12 07:31:50 UTC 2009

I've locally installed the Perl module MediaWiki::API and successfully
made a Perl script which uses it. I've now converted the script to
Fasct CGI and placed it in my public_html with execute permission and
.fcgi extension but it fails because it can't find MediaWiki::API

I don't know if such scripts run as me and should have my path or how
to change the path, if they don't run as me does that mean I have to
get MediaWiki::API installed site-wide?

You can see the error output in this test script:
http://toolserver.org/~hippietrail/trycatch.fcgi

Andrew Dunbar (hippietrail)