[Toolserver-l] Can the Toolserver be used as a repository?

Daniel Kinzler daniel at brightbyte.de
Sun Dec 7 22:13:26 UTC 2008

> Thank you for the info. Yes, I'm only looking for a measly SVN
> repository. It seems like this involves a significant amount of hassle
> and red tape on both ends -- I'll try Sourceforge, and if they decline
> I'll set up the thing myself, how difficult can it be?
>
> Thanks again,
> Gutza

Ich you have ssh access to the server that hosts wikipedia.ro (you should), and
they have svn installed (many do), you can simply set up a repository there.
Check with your hoster though if it's ok to give other people access there.

Or consider using a decentralized system like git. It eliminates the need for a
central repository.

-- daniel