[Toolserver-l] SQL-S2 down and new status-files

DaB. WP at daniel.baur4.info
Mon Sep 3 20:49:27 UTC 2007

Hello all,

perhaps anybody (someone?) didn't notice it: The msql-db on zedler (=S2 and
userdatabases) crashed. The restore is in progress, please wait a bit.

We get many questions from tool-user "The tool xyz does not work" or "Why is
the toolserver defect/crashed/explode?".

To inform our tool-user better in future, I created some files:

http://tools.wikimedia.de/status_s1 (same for s2 and s3).

I think that ERRO and DOWN should be compulsive for tools, INFO and WARN is
optionally.

I plan to update the rules for this at October 1, so please use the time to
update your tools. Suggestion are of corse very welcome :).

Sincerly,
DaB.