[Toolserver-l] stable editcounter

koneko@tiscali.fr koneko at tiscali.fr
Tue Nov 27 09:26:11 UTC 2007

>I do not want to be unkind, but concept with opt-in using
special
>subpages is drastically stupid.
>Please change your mind before we have 100 000 opt in pages
on 700 projects.
>AJF/WarX

meow

It doesn't look that bad to me, and you can check your
option with a single click on subpage (but sure, it'd look
much better if SUL is created, with one opt-in subpage for
all projects)

Putting it on main userpage/talk page doesn't look
advantageous to me :
-bigger page to parse
-opt-in informations lost in the middle of other things

I suppose the subpage is read (from the TS DB) every time
the editcount is called, so with user pages weighting many
k's it could become a signifiant strain.

fr:user:DarkoNeko

------------------------ ALICE C'EST ENCORE MIEUX AVEC CANAL+ LE BOUQUET ! ---------------
Découvrez vite l'offre exclusive ALICEBOX et CANAL+ LE BOUQUET, en cliquant ici http://alicebox.fr
Soumis à conditions.