[Toolserver-l] Stable server, a few questions

Huji huji.odp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 13:38:27 UTC 2007

Reading Simterical's comments, I asked myself, what are the advantages and
disadvantages of having Edit Counter as an extension, and not a Toolserver
project?

Being part of MediaWiki's (extensions) code allows faster
internationlization of messages. Also, there will be no replication lag to
take into account. On the other hand, *perhaps* it may make creation of
graphs a little harder, but I'm not sure (since I regularly create several
graphs using PHP and GD with my Toolserver account).

What do you think?