[Toolserver-l] List of unconfirmed accounts

DaB. WP at daniel.baur4.info
Mon Nov 19 21:14:02 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I got many eMails from you all :). I expand all these accounts to 5 May 2008.
Below is the list of people who did NOT send me an email. So if you are NOT
on this list, I got your eMail and everything is fine. If you are on this
list and like to confirm your account, please send me an eMail to
ts-not-expire at daniel.baur4.info (don't forget to name your accountname). If
you are on the list and send me an eMail allready, please send it again.

Sincerly,
DaB.

80686
aaron