[Textbook-l] various POVs, modules

Karl Wick karlwick at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 03:35:50 UTC 2003

I have this sneaky feeling like when we all have some
specific passages in front of us everyone is going to
pretty much aggree on what is appropriate or inappropriate,
and that the different POVs may all have a place. If it is
all built in modules then we can choose to link to any or
all of the ones that are there. I think that applies to the
issue raised earlier about what things should be included
like moral arguments or other perspectives on the subjects
covered. One of the cool things about a hypertext book is
that we can link to all kinds of things that a traditional
textbook doesn't have space to print and the reader can
choose which parts he wants to read.

Karl