[Textbook-l] Proposals in Wikitext

limholt at excite.com limholt at excite.com
Sat Jul 26 13:47:14 UTC 2003

I've been offline for a couple of days, and suffering from Wiki-withdrawal symptoms. ;(.
But, while I still have Wikipedia work to finish before making many contributions on Wikitext, I used the time to organize some thoughts.

I call your attention to one of these, related to hierarchy of texts and textbook general thoughts. You can comment on or see the first at <http://textbook.wikipedia.org/wiki/Textbook_libraries> and the second at  <http://textbook.wikipedia.org/wiki/Textbook_planning>.

I'll post the second page pointed to on planning as soon as I finish reviewing contents of the mail list for related material. But, I would suggest that we soon move the discussion of development process questions to the Wiki itself rather than the mail list, then reserve the mail list to call attention to major changes or extended discussion.

Now, back to the Wiki :)

Regards, Lou Imholt (LouI on Wiki)