[Textbook-l] different open content licenses

Karl Wick karlwick at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 20:58:54 UTC 2003

How can we in a practical way go about changing the current
open source licenses so that they allow interoperability
(especially between GNU FDL and some of the Creative
Commons ones) ? Who do we talk to or where do we go to make
this happen ?

Jimmy, you seem to be already in touch with appropriate
persons. Have you discussed this with Larry Lessig of the
Creative Commons ? .. who could we talk to on the GNU side
? RMS ? Might he be open to this idea ? I'd like to see
this happen !

-Karl