[Textbook-l] legal counsel on copyright issues

Karl Wick karlwick at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 18:04:00 UTC 2003

Is there any way we could get some good legal counsel on
the copyright/left stuff before we get too far into the new
textbook project ? Now is our chance to start fresh and
have the licence we want, not stumble into something
unideal that we will have to live with later.

Maybe we could license the textbook stuff under no license
for the moment until we get things worked out .. it isnt
that important to me if anyone "steals" my work, it is
better than working and having all of the material stuck
under a license scheme designed for software and not for
content.

(My textbook plans dont include using much from the WP anyway).