[teampractices] [Bay Area] Agile<-->NVC workshop

Erika Bjune ebjune at wikimedia.org
Mon May 7 22:19:12 UTC 2018

I can second that this would be a great workshop...and FYI, David Chilcott
has been a good friend and mentor of mine for more than ten years, and he
may be willing to bring this workshop to WMF if people are interested and I
ask him nicely :)

- Erika

Erika Bjune
Engineering Manager - Search Platform