[teampractices] Continuous retro

Max Binder mbinder at wikimedia.org
Wed Jul 4 17:58:47 UTC 2018

Thanks for your perspective, Stephane. Some of the teams I currently work
with do keep what we call "living documentation" for retros. What that
means in practice is that they add topics to a shared document, as the
topics occur to them, and then we review them at a regular cadence. If we
don't get to all the topics, we either schedule additional time or save the
topics for the next cycle. The idea is to A) capture ideas so we don't lose
them, and B) use more time in the regular meeting for conversation, instead
of idea-generation. Maybe that's the closest we'll get to "continuous"?