[teampractices] FYI: Article: Transcend the “Feature Factory”

Jeroen De Dauw jeroendedauw at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 23:53:45 UTC 2017

Hey,

Thanks for sharing this nice article! I will be forewarning it to my
colleagues :)

> Using Agile development with waterfall goals turns teams into "feature
factories" with no focus on delivering value.

I've also seen people discuss such situations using the term Water Scrum
Fall.

PS: I recently read "Leading Lean Software Development" which is mentioned
and quoted from in the "Transcend the Feature Factory" article. My
highlights are available at
https://www.goodreads.com/notes/18897951-leading-lean-software-development/16821921-jeroen-de-dauw

Cheers

--
Jeroen De Dauw | https://entropywins.wtf | https://keybase.io/jeroendedauw
Software craftsmanship advocate | Developer at Wikimedia Germany