[teampractices] FYI: Phabricator workaround for manually selecting tasks to bulk-edit

Max Binder mbinder at wikimedia.org
Mon Aug 7 17:38:28 UTC 2017

Update on this: Batch editing boards and columns still lets you manipulate
the URL, but batch editing via "Advanced Search" in the Maniphest does not
change the URL (so there are no IDs to manipulate). This means that the
more random (and often larger) searches, typically the ones you might want
to reverse using this hack, are back to being risky,

I've updated documentation.