[teampractices] Code review social norms

Mukunda Modell mmodell at wikimedia.org
Wed Mar 16 03:25:16 UTC 2016

Tweaking the code during merge is actually something differential /
arcanist already supports. It's amending someone else's revision (outside
of the merge process) that is currently prevented in arcanist. That's why I
wrote https://secure.phabricator.com/D15468 and proposed it to upstream. I
inadvertently started something much bigger than I intended.