[teampractices] Better names for Project and Milestone in Phlogiston

Kevin Smith ksmith at wikimedia.org
Fri Mar 11 23:22:00 UTC 2016

I like "category".

"Team" also has a meaning in the WMF's phab instance[1]. So I would favor a
different word there. You could coin a word like Teamscope (or TeamScope).
Or how about Domain? Ooh, and that leads me to some of its synonyms: sphere
or arena.

[1]
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Phabricator/Project_management#Types_of_Projects

Kevin Smith