[teampractices] Please help define the term "core work"

Joel Aufrecht jaufrecht at wikimedia.org
Thu Jan 21 05:56:10 UTC 2016

FYI, I've posted a summary and update of the Core vs Strategic definition
discussion in the context of Annual Planning on
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Topic:Swv9oz01xy9dz5fg.  And I would
encourage further questions on that Talk Page, as we re-integrate this
conversation from several mailing lists and other documents.

*--Joel Aufrecht*
Team Practices Group
Wikimedia Foundation