[teampractices] [ANY] Looking for live example of a Phabricator custom form

Alex Monk amonk at wikimedia.org
Thu Apr 14 22:29:23 UTC 2016

To get a custom form for anything it should go through that project, yes.

You can require certain projects for all task creations going through your
creation form, but then the user can't add any extra projects themselves
(AFAIK).

You should be able to set the default task description to some helpful
template, but reproduction steps are not always required for bug reports.