[teampractices] Who doesn't love calendars?

Rob Lanphier robla at wikimedia.org
Fri Apr 8 18:21:14 UTC 2016

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 11:05 AM, Quim Gil <qgil at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Some of you might have realized that we have a problem of calendars in
> Wikimedia. If you are interested in improving / resolving this problem at
> least in the context of Wikimedia Tech, please check
> https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T1035#2183068 and comment there.

Thanks for starting this conversation, Quim!  I find the Phab events
feature really, really useful for #ArchCom stuff, and I'd be thrilled to
see wider use of the tool.  Per your request, I replied on Phab:
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T1035#2191307

Please read my reply on Phab, and feel free to sternly inform me how wrong
I am  ;-)

Rob