[teampractices] "Roadmap" project in Phabricator

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Tue Mar 10 05:49:54 UTC 2015

This seems to be working well so far. I'm increasingly poking folks in the
relevant tasks to provide dates or date ranges. If you get poked, don't be
alarmed! Estimating when things land is not a bad thing, as long as we all
understand the inherent uncertainties involved. ;-) [1] It would be nice if
Phabricator had any awareness of .. time .. but we'll get there.

I just cleaned up the old "Epic" workboard -- apologies if I messed with
anyone trying to use it to build up an Epic Roadmap. As cool as it sounds
to say "Epic Roadmap", I'd like to aim to avoid too many ways of
representing the same info.

Erik

[1] Fun read:
https://medium.com/backchannel/estimates-we-don-t-need-no-stinking-estimates-dcbddccbd3d4