[teampractices] Examples of dysfunction visibly in a burnup chart

David Strine dstrine at wikimedia.org
Thu Jul 16 16:21:09 UTC 2015

This is pretty cool.

I think this will indirectly encourage detailed breakdowns within the
sprint. If a team usually brings in large story point features they may
look "in progress" for the majority of the sprint and then close, resulting
in the hockey stick.

Textbook scrum would require a team to use hours inside the sprint and
Story Points for long term planning. Phab isn't set up up for this.
However, if we could use hours we would get much more granular detail.

How usable is this? How hard is it to switch when a new sprint begins?

Very cool stuff :)