[teampractices] [reading-wmf] "Release" tag available

S Page spage at wikimedia.org
Thu Jul 2 22:57:14 UTC 2015

(adding public team practices and our phabmeister)

I added the  #roadmap and #release tags to
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Phabricator/Project_management#Scope_of_tasks
; Team Practice and Andre maybe you can improve the explanation. I
apologize if the tags are already described somewhere else.

--
=S Page  WMF Tech writer