[teampractices] Please help upstream 58 Phabricator issues

Andre Klapper aklapper at wikimedia.org
Sat Feb 21 10:45:20 UTC 2015

On Sat, 2015-02-21 at 09:21 +0100, Federico Leva (Nemo) wrote:
> Since several weeks,
> https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/project/sprint/board/6/query/open/ has
> about 60 open "ready to go" issues. Wikimedia users upstream
> (https://secure.phabricator.com/project/profile/404/ ) are overloaded,
> please consider helping by reporting some of those issues at
> https://secure.phabricator.com/maniphest/

Note: If you upstream an issue it is your personal request and
argumentation why you consider a certain bug or feature important.

And though upstream is very responsive and clear in decisions, I'm not
sure how responsive they can still be if we "help" upstream devs by
reporting lots of stuff to them that they have to triage and reply
to. ;)

General information on upstreaming Phabricator tickets:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Phabricator#Report_bugs_and_feature_requests

Cheers,
andre
--