[teampractices] Phabricator for monthly and quarterly reports

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Wed Feb 18 16:49:48 UTC 2015

Hi,

Le mardi 3 février 2015, 20:29:09 Quim Gil a écrit :

> On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 6:04 PM, Amir E. Aharoni <
>
> amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il> wrote:
> > Continuing the theme of my previous post about using Phabricator for
> > roadmap planning - how can Phabricator be used more efficiently for
> > monthly
> > and quarterly reports?
>
> Your input is welcome:
>
> Decide whether project reporting should be moved to Phabricator as well
> https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T24

Please see the latest comments on T24 and T88468 for an update on this topic:

https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T24#1045203
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T88468#1044279

We've reached the "speak now or forever hold your (peace|piece)" stage of this
discussion, so if you think the proposal is a terrible idea, do speak up now
:)

--
Guillaume Paumier