[teampractices] ACTION REQUIRED for Sprint projects in Phabricator

Andre Klapper aklapper at wikimedia.org
Wed Feb 18 15:37:20 UTC 2015

Phabricator has been updated as announced/planned in T86772.
And as warned in https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T89646 there is
breakage when it comes to sprints.

ACTION REQUIRED:

The following projects need to set their sprint dates again by editing
their project as those dates were not carried over, unfortunately:
* #§_Fundraising_Sprint_Devo
* #§_Fundraising_Sprint_the_Cure
* #§_Fundraising_Sprint_Beastie_Boys
* #§_Fundraising_Sprint_Abba
* #§Collaboration-Team-Sprint-Q-2015-02-25
* #§Collaboration-Team-Sprint-P-2015-02-11
* #§Collaboration-Team-Sprint-M-2014-12-17
* #§Analytics-Sprint-2014-12-11
* #§_Fundraising_Sprint_E
* #§_Fundraising_Tech_Backlog
* #§_Fundraising_Dash
* #§Collaboration-Team

In addition, #§Collaboration-Team needs to also enable the "Is sprint"
checkbox as I do not have permissions to edit that project.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

One thing to learn is that we need to become better in communicating in
advance in our current setup with its upstream changes, custom
additions/extensions, and the maintainer of our Sprint extension. :-/

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper | Wikimedia Bugwrangler