[teampractices] how to mark tasks as high, but not immediate, priority

Amir E. Aharoni amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il
Mon Feb 9 09:24:41 UTC 2015

Hi,

I often want to mark a task as high priority, because I believe that it's
an important feature to have in a project, but at the same time I know that
I cannot actually do it immediately, because I have several other important
features and I can only choose one to do now.

Our current practice for this is to mark "High" priority, and to add a
sprint tag for the time when we plan to actually work on it. This is not
bad, but I feel that there might be a better idea. What do other teams do?

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬