[teampractices] interesting read on the problems with KPIs

Anne Gomez agomez at wikimedia.org
Mon Dec 14 20:01:01 UTC 2015

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/truth-kpis-other-corporate-bullsht-liz-ryan

This floated across my internet and I thought you fine folks might find it
interesting.

It's a pretty charged criticism of KPIs at the individual and team levels.
It doesn't talk about using metrics to help the team function (like story
points).

Anyway, I thought it was an interesting counterpoint.

--
*Anne Gomez* // Product Manager, Fundraising & Reading
https://wikimediafoundation.org/

sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment. Donate
<http://donate.wikimedia.org>. *