[teampractices] Yeah, I'm a critic and a skeptic

David Strine dstrine at wikimedia.org
Thu Aug 20 20:25:10 UTC 2015

I've come across as a bit of a downer on some threads and I wanted to
apologize/clarify but I guess there isn't much context here.

I've learned that this is a pretty broad list. Allow me to apologize for
this too! Sorry for the spam. Please disregard.

Thanks for your patience as I learn the ropes.

-David